Office Manager / Teamassistant (m/w/d) // crealytics
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating €3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices
- You are the face and voice representing Crealytics when coordinating with partners, vendors, and team members
- You ensure every single team member feels welcome, safe and well taken care of
- You are crucial in making meetings, lunches, dinners and team events a special experience
- You help your colleagues to get from A to B by booking travel arrangements and you coordinate our inventory
- You are a valued member of our international, cross-location office management team and harmonize your efforts
- You build a rapport and maintain relationships with key leadership contacts including board members, investors, partners, and our greater network
- You completed an apprenticeship or similar in a related field and have relevant work experience in an administrative/office management role, ideally in the hotel industry or another service-oriented environment
- You are proactive in your approach and bring a hands-on mentality when it comes to communication and day-to-day work
- You take pride in being a valued member of the team and completing organizational tasks
- You are organized, well structured and capable of handling various projects with enthusiasm
- You can fluently communicate in both English and German
- Last but not least you are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially advanced Microsoft Outlook functions
What we offer:
- Appraisal Interviews – In your regular appraisal interviews you’ll learn more about your strengths, explore areas of growth, and discuss your career development.
- Conferences – Learn from industry experts and discover the latest trends by attending one of many domestic and international conferences.
- Development plan – At Crealytics you’ll never stop learning, which is why we offer an elaborate professional development plan. Follow our set career programs or adapt them to your individual career goals.
- Dogs allowed – Don’t leave poor Fido at home! Our office is dog-friendly :-)
- Feedback culture – Communication isn’t a one-way street. At Crealytics we value what you have to say. Have an idea for how we can improve? Share it with our management team through employee surveys or end-of-year one-on-ones. It’s up to you!
- Fitness – A healthy mind starts with a healthy body. We offer our employees a selection of partnerships with fitness studios and sports memberships.
- Flexible working hours – Not a morning person? Want to be home when your kids get off school? We understand! Flexible working hours allow you to pursue a Work-Life balance that suits your needs.
- Food and drinks – Craving vitamins or caffeine? Just stop by our kitchen and grab some fresh fruit, a nice cup of cappuccino, or enjoy a relaxing beer after work.
- Game rooms – Need a quick break? Head over to the game room and challenge one of your fellow Crealytees to a set of table tennis, a game of foosball, or try your luck on our video game console.
- Headhunting bonus – Inspire your friends, family, neighbors, or the people you meet in a park and get up to 3.000 € if we hire a new Crealytee referred by you.
- International environment – Not from around here? Neither are most of us! We’ve got employees from over 40 countries helping us run international campaigns all over the world.
- International opportunities – Internationalize your career. If you find a Crealytics job in another city or country, we’ll help you move there.
- Language courses – Want to brush up on your language skills? Give one of our free language classes a try.
- Lunch roulette – This is a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with all your colleagues. Everyone interested will be randomly sorted into small groups to go out for lunch together.
- Orientation week – Get off to a great start! The Crealytics orientation week is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our company, explore our products, strengthen your communication skills, and meet the management.
- Pension scheme – In addition to the statutory pension scheme, we offer you a non-binding retirement plan for your specific situation – subsidized by Crealytics of course.
- Relocation – Paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
- Teambuilding – Bond with your teammates with an activity you’ll all enjoy. Each team gets a yearly incentive budget to do whatever they want.
- Training – We offer more than 60 wide-ranging internal and external trainings and workshops. Improve existing skills or learn something entirely new using our dedicated training budget.
- Transparency – You deserve to know how we’re doing as a company. Join our quarterly meetings and strategy sessions to find out about current business figures, product updates, and the company roadmap.
Join our team and become part of our success story!