Office / Team Assistant // 3T Software Labs
Studio 3T has one mission: to build the finest NoSQL tools available. Over the last five years we have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and we dominate the NoSQL tooling market with over 400,000 active users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T and Robo 3T products. In June 2019 we outgrew our original office and now have lots of room to grow in our brand new Berlin office. Our official office language is English, with teammates from over 15 nationalities.
About the job:
We are rapidly expanding our team and so are looking for someone to help us run our office and make sure things run smoothly. Typical examples of things you will manage are:
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external enquiries
- Have a great sense for hospitality and create a positive atmosphere at the office
- Make sure the team is happy and everyone has the resources that they need to excel
- Assist the team and executives in their daily business including travel organisation
- Coordinate internal suppliers and service providers
- Organise regular team events and prepare/coordinate meetings
- Organise and minute board meetings
- Support the finance team by collecting invoices and aiding in the payroll process
- Onboard and offboard employees, including the drafting of contracts and the coordination of visas
What you bring to the role:
- A friendly and confident approach
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Problem-solving skills
- A sense of task ownership and willingness to use own initiative
What we offer
- Excellent salary.
- Flexibility: this can be a full-time or a part-time role, you can choose your preferred model.
- A great environment: our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming.
- Freedom to shape your role and have a real impact on the company’s direction and future.
- A great space to work: our new office space comes with free breakfast, fruit, snacks, soft drinks and beer, as well as fitness classes on Mondays, yoga on Thursdays, and the occasional free pizza lunch. Being a start-up, we of course have a ping-pong table.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, please send us a brief cover letter and CV in English to [email protected] We would love to hear from you.