Operations Analyst (f/m/d)
At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations buy goods and services. We are shaping the nexus of Procurement and Cognitive Automation.
Our B2B software solution enables employees across all kinds of organizations to make better buying decisions. Check out our website to learn more.
Join us and expect nothing less than:
- Join a VC-backed (not announced, yet) rocket ship – we count some of Germany\’s most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Solve global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Become part of an inspiring team with diverse backgrounds
- Be part of the Lhotse journey from almost day 1 & shape the company with us
- Enjoy our central (Berlin Mitte) office, flexible remote-work and fair compensation
- “Mini-MBA:” learn and broaden your horizon by diving into more than one department
See who you’ll be joining: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Operations Analyst, your mission is to help guarantee the flawless operational engine at Lhotse. In close collaboration with our founders Jan, Can and Henning, you will be responsible to guarantee customer satisfaction while delivering on Lhotse\’s promised ROI. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success, both for our customers and for our internal processes.
You will be part of Lhotse’s Operations & Customer Success team. Your role has a deep focus on combining hands-on operational tasks with process improvements, including the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate best-practice activities that reduce operational effort and hence costs
- Identify new ways for guaranteeing customer and supplier success
- Pragmatically execute operational processes while evaluating and implementing improvement measures
- Drive excellence by working closely with our Tech and Product team as well as our Founders
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo. You work directly with Jan, Can and Henning and don’t shy away from working in Lhotse’s ‘engine room’.
- You are hands-on and like to take on responsibility to drive your own progress
- You like communicating with customers and suppliers
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You are a native or fluent German speaker but also confidently speak English
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile (if you believe it paints an adequate picture of your profile)
- Please don’t send a cover letter – instead, we’d like to read or hear why you want to be part of Lhotse: a short paragraph or a 1 min voice message works!
- Let us know when you want to start
In addition to this full-time role, we are always looking for motivated interns to join our team for a limited period of time!