Operations Coordinator (German-French and/or Spanish)
You will be part of a tech-company reinventing the production of visuals at large scale. We work with brands across Europe and bring tools to simplify the production of professional visuals. Through our platform, businesses are able to order instantly a photoshoot across Europe and will receive their visuals within 48h.
We also provide tools to our community of creatives to remove all the roadblocks in the way of their career and take care of prospecting, booking, content hosting, post-production, invoicing, payments etc.
Our mission is to disrupt the way visual content is created and we’re just getting started. To develop our activities in Europe, we look for an English and German-speaking Operations Coordinator based in Berlin, Germany.
- Support our Clients and/or our community of Creatives across our European network (phone, email, SMS) to ensure successful missions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in collaboration with other teams.
- Operate with the attention to detail and structure necessary to build trust and confidence with our Clients and/or -Creatives community.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, post-production and product teams to develop and implement effective, efficient, and scalable operational initiatives.
- Develop process and analytics frameworks to support the team.
- Cold call, screen, interview, onboard and register new Creatives to constantly expand our operational presence.
- Solving problem swiftly and creatively is your bread and butter.
- You have a first professional experience in operations or project management. You can also apply if you are looking for an end-of-course internship for your educational programme leading to a permanent hire.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (German/English mandatory).
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Backbone’s values of respect, passion, innovation and customer centricity.
- Energetic profile willing to tackle a new challenge in a highly stimulating environment, with a high level of autonomy.
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting.
- Proven ability to manage and execute complex projects.
- Highly organized, process-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- You are comfortable selling, convincing and helping people who could benefit from a new service.
Why join Backbone:
- To learn all key professional skills such as client and project management as well as problem solving and innovation, providing you with the right impetus for your career.
- The chance to work for an exciting tech start-up growing rapidly across Europe and backed by leading European VCs. Backbone has been elected amongst the top 500 start-ups in the world by Web Summit.
- Be part of a unique adventure to disrupt an industry while empowering its stakeholders and contribute to the evolution of the way visual content is produced.
- Work in an inclusive environment with great personal career opportunities.
- Remote flexible position with opportunities to travel when regulations allow it.
Backbone provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Step 1 : 45’ minutes phone screen with Suzanne (Operations Lead)
Step 2: Project management home assignment
Step 3 : 1 hour interview with Antoine (Co-founder and COO)
Job type: Full-Time
At least two languages: German / Spanish / French