Operations Coordinator (m/f/d)
Medigo is a third party administration (TPA) service provider based in Berlin. Our mission is to provide global access to quality healthcare. We help organisations navigate global healthcare thanks to our curated provider network, proprietary claims software, and experienced claims team that provide a consistently positive user experience to our partners and policyholders.
Medigo is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners and Atlantic Labs, and employs a driven, international team of 30+ people. Medigo’s initial product was a popular medical travel platform that enabled over 200,000 self-paying patients to arrange treatment at high-quality hospitals across the globe.
For our Service Delivery team, we will be hiring an Operations Coordinator (m/f/d). You will be in charge of liaising between our Finance, Operation and Claims departments by structuring invoicing and payment processing related topics. The role is available by early June, it is a full time position and located in Berlin, Germany.
Our application process is currently completely online and we use video calls for all interviews.
- You will support our operations department in specific projects promoting efficiency and scalability
- You will be in charge of closing operational gaps between our Finance, Operation and Claims departments by structuring invoicing, reporting and payment related topics
- You will identify potential for improvements within our existing processes, then conceptualize and implement solutions
- You will reconcile medical bills coming from medical providers and invoices from third-party services providers
- You will regularly create reports in a timely manner, and upon request create additional reports both internally and for our insurance partners
- You will issue invoices to medical providers and insurance partners, and collect overdue invoices
- You will oversee the collection of deposits for medical treatments
- You will be responsible for compliance in your designated area of work
- You have ideally successfully completed a finance, legal or business-related training or have equivalent experience
- You have 1+ years of transaction processing, data reconciliation, membership records, billing/collections, project management, customer service or business administrative experience
- You possess outstanding communication skills and feel at ease to be the mediator between different departments when compromises need to be found
- You are detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- You are proficient in MS Excel and in Google-Suite
- You possess the ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are a proactive problem solver, you quickly spot inefficiencies and implement fixes for them
- You are business-fluent in English and ideally business-fluent in German
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby – join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free inhouse German classes, sports activities, and regular team events
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and taking ownership are essential
- Be part of an innovative, international company and have the opportunity to make a real difference to patients’ lives