Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we have set up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to lead and own the growth of our special projects for our skincare lines (Allies of Skin & PSA). You will be responsible for working with both external suppliers, distributors, retailers, and customers to ensure that the birth of a new product or project goes smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have an obsession for beauty products, believes in continuous improvement and making people happy.
- Working alongside Operation Executive team in the efficient and effective running day-to-day running of the Operations Department
- Daily B2C order processing and completion across owned sites, Amazon and other platforms
- Assisting in the management of e-commerce CMS (Magento) and inventory management systems
- Working with 3PLs to optimize fulfilment and shipping procedures to achieve service level excellence
- Execution of end-of-month VAT reporting requirements
- Being an effective connector across all Operations departments, including Customer Success, Order Processing, Logistics, and Channel Partner management
- Develop and document a catalog of SOPs and best practices for each area of our operations
- Analyzing data to assess performance implement improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years proven experience in an e-commerce or similar role
- Beauty, Consumables or Packaging experience
- An analytical mind – comfortable with BI tools such as Excel
- A passion for customer excellence
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- These characteristics describe you: punctual, reliable, detail-oriented, upbeat, “can do” attitude – no job is too big or too small
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Positive attitude – always willing to go the extra mile