Operations Executive // Fy
Fy! is changing up how people shop and brands sell on mobile.
We wanna be how you GET YOUR LIFE. Everything from your favourite bag, your cutest table-wear, that statement art print that makes your morning.
On the flip side, we want to be how emerging brands, designers and artists sell online.
Do you love finding cool stuff for your home on instagram? Do you tingle with excitement when you discover a new brand that makes really cool stuff? 😻
Do you also kick-ass? Then this might actually be the job of your dreams.
You are the main point of contact with our customers – it’s your job to make sure they get their orders correct, on time and that they’re left begging for more cool stuff from Fy.
You will have smashed in the first 6 months if:
- You can resolve 100 customer service tickets a day, and like a pro
- You are regularly achieving happiness scores of 100% happy in a given day
- You have made a material contribution to process and team development
What you will do every day
Large and varied, this role will have you getting up close and personal in all aspects of the Fy operation and will allow you to move between different areas of the business
- Speak to our customers and not only answer their queries but find new ways to surprise and delight them, and to keep them coming back
- Embrace the everyday new challenges of building an exciting new shopping platform and problem solve them as they come up
- Make sure our customers receive their orders – this could mean chasing down dropshippers, speaking with logistics carriers or picking the items in our warehouse and preparing them for dispatch
- The future is in your hands, as the person closest to day to day action you will be best placed to come up with suggestions as to how we can improve processes and make operations more efficient.
What we’re looking for
- University degree with a high score
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or operational roles preferred
- Proof of experience working in fast paced environment, startup experience preferred.
- Fluent English, other languages a plus (especially German)
- You love solving difficult problems and are prepared to throw yourself at any challenge that might come up
- You are prepared to work in rotating shift system if required
- You’re excited about our brands and about building the best shopping experience on earth!
What we offer
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in operations and customer support in Europe.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay,Common, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)…
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup – marketing, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Huge staff discounts on products purchased on Fy!