FLUENT IN GERMAN IS A MUST
Since 2016 the bettercoach team works on improving the corporate world. We are a young – yet experienced – team with a passion for personal-/organizational development and IT. A few years ago, we realized how much potential there is for organizations, for teams and for leaders of today and tomorrow with regards to leadership development. Now, we work with HR experts of big corporations (Deutsche Telekom, BASF, Atos and many more) around the globe and we offer fresh and digital solutions to their leadership development.
what is our magic?
We personally know all the 800+ amazing leadership experts of our pool, to best match them to the very diverse enquiries. With our customizable management system, we standardize, simplify, and strengthen the work of HR teams. And on top we bring in our expertise to come up with a fitting development offering for the specific target groups. We do all of this with our small team, an emerging community of autonomous entrepreneurs. We believe in walking the talk. A talk about personal growth, courage & vision. A talk in which we are our own bosses (bootstrapped!) and we work on becoming ever more inspiring leaders.
do you have what it takes?
- You are eager to become part of the core team of bettercoach and set the base for the future of our company.
- You are eager to thoroughly understand our management system to be able to advice and deliver high quality support to all our stakeholders (coachees, HR representatives and leadership experts).
- You are a good and thoughtful communicator in writing and speaking with any kind of person.
- You will own the end to end enquiry process through our backend of which you are the captain.
- You will be the lead point of contact for any system related questions and are eager to improve our processes and its degree of automation.
- You will assist Partner Management to set up our clients’ accounts and landing pages according to their needs.
- You enjoy handling and analyzing big amounts of data
- You will deliver feature support to the different users of our system and through assessment of the evaluations will take our platform to the next level.
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a team of few, taking over tasks who may not be part of your job role and growing together with us. You are motivated and disciplined. Autonomous work does not scare you and you are motivated by the idea to shape business cultures of tomorrow.
some basic requirements to become an explorer with us.
- You are fluent in German and English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have work experience (minimum 1 year). Experience in B2B is a plus.
- You have completed at least a bachelor degree or master’s degree.
- You have a genuine interest in the topic of organisational & leadership development
Besides the full-time employee compensation package (incl. 30 days of vacation) and a caring team, you will be able to work very flexible and output driven and have access to a cozy office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg.
Please let us know why we should pick you as our new Explorer by sending a short letter (in English) and your CV. You best reach us by mail at email@example.com. We are looking forward to get to know you.