Operations Manager (f/m/div) for finbyte // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
Finleap’s newest joint venture finbyte is accelerating the way fintech companies, especially within our ecosystem, can scale. Highly skilled developers, who are already known through our partner and onboarded with finbyte, can contribute to the disruption and reshaping of finance on a daily basis by developing state-of-the-art technology in project-based settings.
To ensure smooth operations and help our developers focus on their projects, we are looking for you to be our strong and reliable pillar of administration in Berlin. Together with our Managing Director Anil Can Baykal you will be responsible for ensuring a flawless process set-up and office operations.
You are thorough, detail-oriented and love getting things right? Then keep reading and apply as our
Operations Manager (f/m/div)
What will help you succeed?
- Structure. You love having things in order and processes running smoothly and you do everything necessary to preserve it that way.
- Details. Your attention to detail is extraordinarily high and you manage to not only setting up clean operations but also have an eye for supporting our Managing Director in keeping all the balls in the air.
- Communication. Your work requires strong stakeholder management from service partners at finleap through business partners and developers. You are everyone’s first point of contact when it comes to organizational questions.
- Independence. If you prefer to work independently with the overall mission in mind and without the need for a big chatty team, this job is your happy place. Finbyte is currently hosted by finleap – that gives you the freedom to enjoy our fintech community or work from home.
As we are an internationally operating business, English on at least a C1 level is required. To top this off, you need to be fluent in German or Turkish.
What will keep you challenged?
- Finance & Accounting. Together with our service partner at finleap you are in charge of compiling, filing and tracking outgoing as well as incoming invoices.
- Operations & Project Management. We are a people business. Our developers are staffed on various projects and it will be your responsibility to coordinate their placements and make sure that all stakeholders have the correct information.
- Business. Your attention to detail makes you the best fit for being in charge of drafting company presentations for sales purposes. With finbyte developing, Sales can become your area to take over and grow into.
- Organisation. While our Managing Director Anil is a great mind and talent, he attests himself a lack of structure and organisation. Therefore he is looking for you to be his complementary sparring partner in all things organizational from coordination of meetings to the planning of team events.
- This position gives you the freedom to decide if you want to pursue a job next to other passions in your life or if you want to be one of the first employees of an exciting new start-up, grow with the company and take over more responsibilities along the way.
- You’d work closely with the Managing Director who expects an independent working style and therefore offers his support and commitment wherever needed.
- At finbyte you get the chance to choose – you feel like a focused home day will do the trick? Go ahead. We also will always have a desk and an engaging team atmosphere for you at finleaps Head Quarter in Berlin, close to Zoologischer Garten with drinks, snacks, a great interior, an even greater rooftop terrace and a team that warmly welcomes everyone.