We are looking for an Operations Manager (m/f/d) to join our Client Success team serving live entertainment and cultural clients across five countries.
We are revolutionizing the market for live entertainment and cultural events by empowering our clients to predict their ticket sales and demonstrably increase occupancy.
You’ll be part of diverse and international team and given responsibility for growing our business. And because we’re serious about success, you’ll get internal training right from the start that’s tailored to you and us, so can develop you and your potential in the best possible way.
- Work closely with the Client Success and development team
- Coordinate and facilitate the integration of our clients’ existing data stacks (such as ticketing and event planning systems).
- Develop, implement and monitor operational processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness across teams.
- Monitoring and controlling process compliance and performance, providing regular reports to management, discussing outstanding issues, prioritizing and resolving issues and providing internal updates.
- Manage project timelines, ensuring on time delivery and quality standards.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a coordinating role (IT consulting, project management, etc).
- Sound technical understanding, able to get ChatGPT to write the right SQL query.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate between business and development teams.
- Eye for details and vision for automating recurring tasks.
- Contribution of your own ideas.
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also in close collaboration with key people in different teams.
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and live-entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup
- You work with an excellent team in an innovative company with long-term financing
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Personal professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership M
- and more…
- Modern spacious office in the heart of Kreuzberg with all the usual perks (including masks, air filters, rapid tests etc)
- You have the possibility to work fully or partially EU-remotely
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com