Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Airy is a technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal and trusted interactions between customers and businesses.
We focus on emerging consumer technologies such as messaging and voice and are working with some of the world’s leading brands across a wide-spectrum of industries and business sizes. Airy is already connecting thousands of businesses with millions of customers in over 90 countries.
What you will do:
We are looking for a full time operations professional with strong management skills to help us run our global operations. Our ideal candidate will display a sense of ownership over both the day to day operations and strategic development.
As our operations manager you will drive the implementation and adoption of relevant sales/CRM processes and tools and ensure that Airy’s business teams are equipped with efficient tools and processes, enabling them to focus solely on sales and customer success.
You will be a key partner of a customer facing team (sales, customer success, technical support), understanding their business goals and revisiting existing processes and tools. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation as well as creating and delivering projects to maximize team performance and customer satisfaction. As the operational node at the center of the Airy team, you will have to show strong communication and project management skills.
- Continuously drive process improvement, by identifying key opportunities for simplification & automation, measuring process performance and monitoring progress using key metrics
- Keep close alignment with stakeholders in the development of road maps; pro-actively propose solutions to address key operational challenges
- Design, scope and manage projects to address these needs; collaborate closely with the product team, to transform business needs into technical requirements
- Collaborate on technical development, process documentation, training and process/features roll-out
- Monitor adoption of existing processes and tools, share adoption and performance data with stakeholders
- Drive process alignment across all regions, ensuring that the right documentation is available for the right users; ensure that the existing learning tools are being properly used
- Ensure that our Salesforce platform is being used at its best to maximize the productivity of the customer facing team you are partnering with
- Support the business teams to deliver Airy services by designing and implementing intelligent automations
What we look for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- 2+ years experience in similar role
- Familiarity with the work of customer facing departments (sales, customer success, technical support) and tools used by them, especially Salesforce
- Experience in process improvement, knowledge about process improvement methodologies tools and techniques
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and capability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, self-directed, and able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, being able to adjust content to stakeholders at different hierarchy levels
- Proven track record leading teams and proactive team player with innovative ideas to enhance processes in a fast changing, dynamic environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Process improvement driven
- Tech-savvy individual with an understanding of how online social networks and the associated changes in customer behavior can be harnessed to drive business success.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated, experienced and professional team with a proven track record
- Enjoy a beautiful modern office in the heart of Berlin or work remotely
- Benefit from a respectful, open minded and outcome-driven culture
- Get a fair pay indexed on the company’s success
Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company