Operations Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized tech. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for building blockchains and Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains.
As the company rapidly grows we are seeking a dedicated and well organised, energetic professional who is happy wearing multiple hats and is ready to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, assisting an office of diverse people.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Be the first go to point (in person or virtual) for our team and all team members, e.g. screen incoming request through our Ops Service Desk and either solving or assigning them to the right person
- Oversee our decentralised subscriptions from new requests, regular user and subscription audits, unsubscriptions, as well as communication and continuously improving the overall process experience for all stakeholders
- Carry out office operations tasks like co-working requests, lost and found section and library
- Own general administrative tasks, e.g. prepare and file documents, taking notes during meetings, ordering business cards, etc
- Monitor and order our swag (onboarding, kids, babies, bug bounty, anniversary)
- Conduct research and present findings to support executive decision-making
- Support the Operations & Workplace Team across their entire range of daily tasks
- Minimum of 1-2 years of operations experience or worked in a similar role
- Great written and verbal communication skills with English and German language skills on near-native level
- Flexibility and adaptability in fast-changing environments
- You are a problem solver and have hands-on mentality
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest and implement improvements
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- Experience with project management tools like Trello, Asana or Github
- Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software (OSS)
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice: https://parity.io/privacy
Please note: We do not offer relocation assistance for this position!