Full Stack Developer Intern DACH (f/m/d)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As a Full Stack Developer Intern for HelloFresh DACH, you will be supporting our OpsTech team in automating processes as well as allowing data and information flows throughout the company. We are particularly looking for someone with Front-End capabilities to enable a self-service landscape for operational teams we work for. If you’re interested in working for one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great and delicious product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance to join us!
Your area of responsibility
- You will support the HelloFresh DACH OpsTech team in creating, maintaining and optimising local tools that decrease manual work or the risk of operational errors and enable scalability
- You will assist in designing and creating a self-service tool landscape for all operational departments such as Procurement, Logistics, Menu Planning, Fulfilment or Customer Care
- You will play a vital role in creating great front-ends for local, internal users and eventually work on an effective, efficient and scalable connection to our different backends
- You are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- You are self-organized, proactive and pragmatic
- You are capable of building FrontEnd Interfaces that interact with backend systems like nobody’s business using modern stacks like React
- You are no stranger to Python and ideally already have experience in automating tasks
- You know or are interested in developing your skills in systems like CI/CD, AWS, Docker, Terraform
- You know how to take responsibility and own your products
- You have an agile mindset and deal well with changing priorities
- You’re interested in a long term internship (at least 4 months)
- Eligibility to work in Germany. Full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your working visa “Zusatzblatt”, availability and earliest possible starting date, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!