(Part-time) Office & Feel-Good Manager
We are Planet Wild – a global community of nature enthusiasts, getting to work to fix the planet while others are still talking. How exactly? We support the best nature restoration projects at the frontlines. AND we create the most ambitious nature protection YouTube channel to tell their stories, in a way you’ve never seen before!
This role will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our office space, helping to create a productive and enjoyable work environment for everyone.
- Nurture and maintain our unique office culture, coming up with creative ways to keep our team motivated and engaged.
- Be the first point of contact for our team members, always ready to lend a helping hand.
- Oversee general office operations, including managing supplies and equipment, and handling deliveries and mail.
- Make sure we have enough healthy snacks and drinks stocked.
- Ensure an engaging and smooth on- and offboarding experience.
- Organize team events and other cool activities.
- Assist the team with travel bookings, including flights, accommodation, and transportation.
- You’re very diligent, detail-oriented and have a little inner monk – you love to work with lists, processes and to-do lists.
- You have great self-organization skills and can handle a variety of tasks at the same time with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- You love to host events and make sure everyone feels welcome.
- You have a Getting-Things-Done attitude, always looking for the next challenge.
- You speak English and German fluently.
- You live in Berlin and can come to our office in Mitte.
- 8-20h, flexible hours from Mo-Thu (4-day-work week) – minijob possible
- Bright office space in one of Berlin Mitte’s most beautiful neighbourhoods
- Free gym membership, metro ticket, and bike subscription
- Learn new things every day – with our 1.000 EUR annual learning budget
- Positive social and environmental impact
- High degree of autonomy
- State of the art work equipment
- Compensation of your personal CO2 footprint
- Become part of a creative, friendly, and purpose-driven team
- These are the early days — your input will make a real difference!
We are committed to diversity and equity and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity, a great place to work, and a chance to make a difference, we’re excited to consider your application!