Part-time Office Manager // Medbelle
My name is Annika and I am the Head of Human Resources here at Medbelle, where it is our mission to build the first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what Medbelle is all about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganised and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes contribute largely to its struggle to keep up with rapidly advancing technology, resulting in bad experiences for both patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch. This is what allows us to provide patients with an outstanding level of care that we would love to experience ourselves.
Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients receive the highest quality of medical procedures the UK has to offer. To help us maintain this level of care, we need to expand our HR team with highly motivated and passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
During your 25 hours per week you will:
- Take care of the supplier handling, control the inventory and be responsible for the ordering of our office supplies.
- Be responsible for the organization of internal catering and culinary goodies for your colleagues.
- Take care of incoming and outgoing mail and ensure that parcels are received, forwarded and dispatched.
- Take care of various administrative tasks and projects related to the office in close cooperation with your team.
- Recruiting: Post job ads, advertise on various platforms to promote visibility
- Support in coordinating the onboarding process for new employees.
- Support Accounting, documentation activities, and HR administration.
- Support with the logistics of organizing and planning events.
- Support in the planning and execution upcoming office move.
- Act as a point of contact for our team.
- Create and improve office management processes and guidelines
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent German speaker with strong English skills
- Administrative, HR or Business background, with an interest in events and startups
- At least 6 months of experience as an Office Manager or Office Assistant
- Proactiveness – being able to identify the needs and come up with solutions
- Result-oriented – you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
- Detail-oriented – you have a high personal standard that you set for yourself
- Hands-on mentality – you like to get your hands dirty making things work, can multi-task and manage a large to-do list
- Service-oriented – experience in hospitality is a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent team-work attitude and ability to execute and deliver projects on time.
- Ability to create and maintain a friendly, welcoming and warm atmosphere in the office.
What we offer you:
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- An energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Space to take your own direction and responsibility early on
- Numerous perks, a great culture and a working environment where you work hard/play hard!
What the crew is like and why I love working here:
Our Medbelle family is a small and truly international team (75%+ internationals). We pride ourselves on our company culture that’s focused on building a great service with a professional emphasis on numbers and growth.
As a typical Berlin startup, we, of course, have the usual fun stuff: free coffee & British tea, fruits, brunch Tuesdays, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we probably shouldn’t talk about here. But what I love most about working for Medbelle is the honest desire to help improve the experiences of our patients – that’s what keeps us motivated and driven.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, an on-site interview with me and a chat with a couple of weeks. I look forward to hearing from you!
Head of HR