Partner Integration Executive
- Onboard new merchants onto the ShopBack platform.
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks, including participating in negotiations together with the Business Development team.
- Analyse data to ensure accuracy in order and transaction information.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation with Tech, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to optimize and scale current processes.
- Implement new initiatives to enhance the tracking reliability of ShopBack merchants.
- Work with the Customer Service team to problem-solve merchant related issues such as untracked orders and proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year experience (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus).
- Good track record with setting up processes and improving productivity.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Highly motivated problem solver able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast paced startup environment.
- Fluency in German and English to communicate effectively with local and global stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail.