Personal assistant (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Mobile
What will you do?
- Support of companies Head of Mobile in all organizational needs in Berlin
- Taking care of the Head of Mobile’s accommodation and apartment
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Providing front line scheduling and organisational support
- Solving problems around the apartment (finding and organizing cleaners, handymen, a security company etc.)
- Form and maintain a database of useful contacts
- Taking care of post and bills in the Head of Mobile’s absence
- Support leadership in administrative tasks
What are we looking for?
- Proactive, get-things-done attitude
- Trustworthy, reliable, discreet
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility and desire to work in a fast-moving environment
- Good English and German,
- Russian would be nice to have but not essential
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!