(Senior) Process Manager (m/f/d)
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
Webgears Group successfully operates international Smart-Shopping Portals that reach more than ten million users each month. Our goal is to give our users access to vouchers and deals to provide them inspiration during their shopping process. This is achieved using an intelligent system to pair an extensive list of e-commerce brands on the sites of popular media companies. Amongst our partners rank digital US media brands such as CNET and The Daily Beast, Glamour and The Sun in the UK or Welt, Bild and Computerbild in Germany.
This is what you’ll be doing
In your role as Process Manager (m/f/d) you will be primarily responsible for internal process management and its further development and continuous optimization:
- You record and document value-added processes in the company,
- You evaluate the processes and classify them in context,
- You develop process requirements and carry out gap analyses of target/actual processes,
- You develop optimization proposals for the existing processes,
- You ensure the timely and professional implementation of process adjustments,
- You support all departments towards independent process documentation,
- You ensure that meaningful process controlling for the continuous monitoring of process flows is carried out and tracked.
You’ll fit great with these skills and values
An analytical and service-oriented approach is essential for this role. In addition to these characteristics, you bring the following with you:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in the field of process management,
- Your experience in process management makes it easy for you to evaluate and visualize processes and to make suggestions for improvement and their adaptation to the Mgmt. team,
- You can independently implement process adjustments with the teams,
- You have a vocational or university degree (in the field of business administration, economics or similar),
- You have excellent knowledge in MS Office skills and in the use of ASANA,
- You can communicate fluently English at C1 CEFR proficiency (corporate language).
What we offer
You get to be an integral part of an internationally successful company with flat hierarchies and actively participate in decision-making processes. In addition, we have these perks for you:
- We innovate the company and ourselves and that’s why you get an annual training budget of 1,000 € for conferences, trainings, and personal coaching.
- You are invited to participate on our regular team events in Berlin and Götzis.
- You get the hardware of your choice as well as access to the Webgears library.
- You receive anniversary and birthday gifts as well as an allowance for the local transport ticket in addition to the salary that will make you happy.
- Flexible working hours, home office and modern offices in central locations are a part of the deal. And when you’re in the office, feel free to join our weekly changing theme breakfasts and of course you can serve yourself fresh drinks and snacks at any time.
At Webgears, we believe in creating a work environment of trust and inclusion. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates regardless of gender, origin, age, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or other personal attributes. Through a multi-stage interview process with participants from different departments and with different personal characteristics, as well as a clear set of criteria, we ensure that the skills and motivations of our candidates in relation to the requirements of the respective position are decisive for hiring.