Project Manager – Behavioural Market Research
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
Working with leading scientists and companies primarily in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia, our services are used in improving quality of life around the world. This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to work on projects with leading international scientists and major corporations to bring these advanced scientific methods to their full potential.
As Project Manager you will have a large degree of freedom in managing the approach and budget on each project. The shared goal is delivery of research projects in a timely fashion, within budget and at the quality standards expected by the client. You will advise the sales process, plan and designate project resources, monitor budgets, report progress, and keep stakeholders informed from beginning till closure of the project.
The role, and your team, are based in our Berlin office.
Our ideal candidate
With your proactive planning and communication, you can manage short and long-term market research projects of varying complexity at SurveyEngine. You have a preferred toolset and processes you can bring to the role and scale to fit the project size. You employ critical, analytical thinking with a focus on both the ‘bottom-line’ and on delighting clients. You make decisions with data to back them. Your strong written and verbal communication skills allow you to negotiate and hold diplomatic conversations with clients as well as with your colleagues. You always look to solve problems more permanently through process or automation.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers, and scientists from all over the world, contributing to the development of health, social, and environmental research.
- Become an expert in the benefits of Behavioural or Choice Modelling.
- Use a strategic, entrepreneurial approach to develop implementation plans from client requirements.
- Set quality standards for data collection that meet client needs and budgets.
- Track and analyse project cost performance and seek out value-for-money.
- Manage multiple vendors, experts and in-house team members to deliver each project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Learn from taking responsible risk, strengthening processes or creating new ones, in order to gain efficiency and support the team and company.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar.
- At least 2 years of working experience managing projects in market, applied, or commercial research, or consulting.
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language.
- Full-time availability in Berlin, Germany.
- Highly reliable, conscientious and detail orientated.
Great To Have
- Deeper knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport or Energy sectors.
- Background or experience in quantitative market research.
- Some familiarity with Behavioural or Choice Modelling methodology.
- Passion for and instinct in working with data analysis.
- Experience using statistical tools (R, STATA).
- Fluency in additional languages.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of the research project you’re most proud of accomplishing in your career.
For more information about the company and its research projects, visit http://surveyengine.com
Per GDPR regulations, the data collected from applicants is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available.