Publisher & Creator Relations Support – Maternity Cover
We offer the best selection of non-fiction knowledge in bite-sized, digestible formats. Our catalogue gives access to key insights from 5,000+ nonfiction books, original podcasts and author-driven content across 27 categories.
Blinkist exists to spark understanding.✨ We’re helping people enrich their minds with powerful ideas, and turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
About The Role
You are part of the Content Partnerships team, which is a small team of 4 people within the larger Content team. As Publisher & Creator Relations Support at Blinkist, your work is critical in building trusted partnerships with our collaborators in the book, podcast and media industries. You ensure we deliver accurate, timely information to content partners; meeting our commitments and maintaining a high level of diligence to maintain and increase partner trust. You are a passionate ambassador for our partners internally, working across teams to solve problems and drive improvements.
This is a one year maternity cover.
Check out the interview process for this position here: https://jobs.blinkist.com/d8e511
What You Will Do
- Take responsibility for delivering reports to our content partners, on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with internal teams to ensure any queries or errors relating to partner reporting are resolved quickly and conclusively.
- Communicate clearly with internal teams to ensure we meet our obligations and act as a good partner.
- Support the Content Partnerships Manager in gathering partner information required by internal teams to produce, promote or otherwise facilitate content creation.
- Seek ways to improve our communications and processes to add value.
- Understand the strategic and commercial landscape of Blinkist and how this relates to our creative partnerships.
What You Need To Have
To be successful in this role, we believe you need experience in administrative work, customer/client support and working closely with data. Ideally you have already worked with project management tools like Airtable, Asana, and Hubspot. You should have some basic knowledge of Google Sheets formulas or no-code integration tools like Zapier, and be open to learning more. Experience in book publishing or other media organisations would be a bonus, but not obligatory. This role requires you to speak German and English with a high degree of confidence, as you will need to communicate with partners in both languages
You should demonstrate:
- Focus on results – a high degree of accountability, a commitment to thoroughness and accuracy, and ability to manage time effectively to hit milestones and deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills – able to triage and resolves problems in a quick and effective manner, constantly looking for ways to make current processes more efficient.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to adapt your interpersonal style, to articulate clearly and openly.
- Success in building relationships – commitment to creating a positive client/customer experience, ability to foster trust and cooperation, to work collaboratively on achieving shared goals.
- Passion for what you do – a can-do attitude, enthusiasm for new challenges and creator mindset.
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- 30 vacation days + local public holidays in your place of work
- Virtual stock options plan
- Quarterly days of learning and wellbeing
- An extra day off for you birthday
- Unlimited home-office with a monthly workspace allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Coaching budget for minorities and mothers returning from their leave
- Physical and mental health support through various partners
If you choose to join our team in Berlin, you’ll have access to our modern office space in Neukölln and enjoy healthy plant-based meals prepared fresh every day by our very own chef. 🥑
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don’t meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.