Remote Customer Service Representative – Part-Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a passionate team on a mission, that allows you to work fully remotely, with a clear career trajectory? If so, this might be the position for you. We are ofri and we’re looking for a part-time (60-80% workload), native German Speaker, Customer Support Superstar to join our team.
Ofri aspires to be Switzerland’s leading and most used online platform connecting handy workers with the people that need their services.
We want to be the go-to place for homeowners looking to renovate their homes by creating in-depth content to support them in planning and executing their project, as well as building a submission system for finding and comparing handy workers.
We aim to serve the members of our platform with incredible support, functionality, and online presence so they can prosper in their own business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service, turning a complaint into an outstanding review, and taking the time to give our customers the best possible experience and service. We also want this person to be super organised and interested in developing an overview of the support department’s work so they can be involved in planning and goal setting.
For the right person, this is a long-term role with a clear career path and progression. We want to find that person who wants to learn and grow with us and take on more responsibility over the coming months and years.
Responsibilities & Duties
The best candidates will have at least 12 months of call centre experience and 2 years of Customer Support Experience and ideally the following:
- Native German speaker so you can communicate effectively even in difficult situations with our customers.
- Experience working on a Mac
- Experience using Groove Software or similar
- Exceptional Computer skills
- A high attention to detail so that new registrations and document verifications do not end in chaos.
- Ability to stay organised
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- A friendly and professional demeanour
- Outstanding communication skills (spoken and written) – empathy, quick thinking, and strong persuasion skills
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to self manage and prioritise workload, remote work requires a high degree of self-motivation and self-management
- Proficient in English as this is the company’s operating language.
- Communicate with customers through various channels (e-mail, telephone)
- Advise and support users in how they can use our platform
- Handle complaints and feedback
- Quality check new handworker registrations
- Verification of documents such as diplomas, business liability insurance, etc.
- Monitoring of user activities via various internal tools (clean up tags, groove folder structure)
- Update manuals and documentation
- Leverage and optimise customer support workflows
- Collect and analyze customer feedback for the product team
- Manage Social Media Support Requests
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptop
- Clear career development pathway and training
- Bi-weekly colleague online coffee chats
- Fun and friendly work environment where we don’t take ourselves too seriously, like to get to know each other and support each other.
We are a Swiss company, but offering employment through our German branch. You must be living in Germany to qualify for the employment contract. We do not, however, have an office in Germany. All our workers enjoy home-office as we operate fully online.
2020 excluded, we organise annual company retreats where we get to meet each other and also encourage mini-retreats so that people can meet-up in partner cities to work with their colleagues for a day or two.
We are super passionate about developing an excellent remote work culture and ensuring that not only the customers, but the team feels heard, welcome, and appreciated. We are currently 10 people and a fully self-funded company. We value personal ownership, initiative, open communication, and commitment as well as level-headedness. We should be calm, considered, and thoughtful in our dealings with each other and the world at large and so should you.
Are you interested in learning more?
Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations to email@example.com