Remote Guest Experience Agent (German & English speaking) (m/f/d)
Hey! We’re numa. We’re a dynamic, diverse hospitality brand that’s offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveler. We specialize in the beauty of convenience and the delight of a design, with a totally digital guest experience and properties designed with intention.
Numa properties are located in the most exciting and vibrant neighbourhoods across Europe. We’re not just disrupting the hospitality industry for our guests—behind the curtain, we’re shaking up the way hotels operate. We’ve built a proprietary technology and data platform that makes running a hospitality operation more efficient than ever. We offer consistent quality and an unmatched guest experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Guest Experience Agent you assist your colleagues in all general and individual guest requests (leisure and corporate) and with managing all individual guest reservations across our European locations. You and the team are the first and only point of contact for all our guests and you are in charge of ensuring that every guest feels welcome and assisted in a friendly and efficient manner. In this role you will work very closely together with Junior agents, internal key stakeholders and other departments. You will be mentored by Senior Guest Experience agents.
- Be responsible for all guest communications and reservations for all numa properties in Central and Nothern Europe.
- Handle confidently individual and corporate guest requests in a friendly and satisfactory way via phone, WhatsApp, text message, email and on multiple booking platforms
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the numa departments on complaint management, reporting any kind of issues, overbooking- and relocation processes, etc.
- Be responsible for follow-up processes internally, with guests and other departments
- Bring the desire to improve our processes and make them simple
- Flexibility to work on weekends, remotely or in the office in Berlin
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- Secondary studies and professional studies, ideally oriented to Business or Hospitality
- Previous experiences in Customer Support in a fast-paced work environment and/or in the hospitality industry
- Ability to empathetically comprehend and resolve complex issues
- Proven experience of good verbal and written communication
- Experience managing multiple tasks and finding out alternative solutions to unexpected problems
- Ability to execute tasks at short notice
- Fluency in German and English are required (C1 level). Czech, Norwegian, French or Italian are a plus
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Elevate your physical and mental wellness with our monthly benefit allowances
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- Spend a free night at your nearest numa stay upon starting and enjoy a 30% employee discount on personal stays in the coolest neighbourhoods in Europe
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.