Revenue Data Analyst (m/f/x)
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in 14 countries on 3 continents. The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 9 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
Pepper is looking for a Revenue Data Analyst (m/f/d). The Analyst plays a critical role in supporting Sales teams and MGMT in the development and evaluation of Revenue related reports and KPIs. This individual should be responsible for developing Revenue related insights and trends to assist in delivering reporting to support data-driven decision making. The Sales Analyst supports all reporting and analytics initiatives related to Revenue generating activities. This individual will ensure high levels of data quality, integrity, and validity. The role is responsible for creating report documentation, completing data management responsibilities, and producing various reporting and analytic solutions. This individual will work closely with our Sales staff and Data engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You are the analytical expert for our Sales teams. Apart from shedding light on regular Sales team activities in our CRM Sales funnel, you will provide transparency on how Product development or Content Management in our Editorial teams will impact revenue generation on our Web and App products
- You successfully partner with product owners to understand how their actions on our web and mobile products impact Revenue, generate ideas to improve our key KPIs and develop a setup to validate those ideas in a lean manner
- You develop our Revenue Forecasting model and benchmarks the quality of projections against actual performance
- You develop quantitative analyses on key-accounts behavior to help us make data-informed decisions and develop our pricing strategy
- You convince with “to the point” communication and the ability to transit seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- You work independently and establish a data driven culture by coaching and inspiring stakeholders
- You help foster a data-driven mindset across the Sales organization
The qualities we are looking for are:
- You have at least 2+ years of relevant experience working as a business analyst or similar
- You have practical experience with SQL
- You have experience with data visualization and reporting tools but believe in making functions self-sufficient through self-service
- You are able to understand and analyze operational data, translate complex questions into clear analyses and actionable insights
- You are collaborative and an absolute team player
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- Competitive salary
- Any tech/gadgets/apps you need to get your job done
- Personal development budget for attending conferences and/or training workshops
- Flexible working hours
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc…
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene.
- Join the best Berlin employer of 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for? We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter and your CV.
Data protection policy