Sales Operations Lead // Honeypot
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
- Take ownership of mapping and improving all B2B client related processes towards maximising customer success and efficiency
- Identify the right success factors and patterns along the customer journey, set up tracking and monitor KPIs throughout the entire sales and retention funnel.
- Implement scalable internal standard operating procedures, become an expert in our current BizDev and CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and if necessary introduce new tools that make adoption seamless and easy
- Work closely with the Head of Client Relations, the Business Development and Customer Success Teams to maximise output and reach full revenue potential
- Own metrics for Customer Success, including NPS, retention, activity, etc and cooperate with the BI department
- Promote new initiatives, test ideas and drive new processes to improve the overall customer experience
- Partner with Marketing and Product to help translate customer feedback into actionable insight
- 3+ years experience in Sales/Revenue Operations, and/or similar positions
- Expert in spreadsheets and analysis
- Ambitious and hardworking high-achiever who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Experience working at a fast-paced technology company
- Great communicator and team player
- Very strong analytical intelligence and a genuine joy in process optimisation and monitoring with customer experience in mind
- Very strong project management abilities
- SQL and some programming skills (e.g. R, Python) strong plus
- A love for testing and crunching numbers
- Relentless attitude towards execution and improvement and comfortable with a fluid and flexible environment of a growing startup
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
- Large Kreuzberg office and Friday night drinks every week
Send us a short note about what motivates you about the role and why you think you are the right fit!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.