Senior Artist & Label Relations Executive [French Speaking, Music Startup] // iMusician
Who are we?
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can focus on what they do best: make music!
What do we do?
- We distribute music to hundreds of download and streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
- We monetise music on YouTube.
- We collect royalties from publishing and neighbouring rights from collecting societies.
What are we looking for?
For our Berlin office, we are looking for an French-speaking Customer Support. This is a part-time position (32h – 40h per week) and your main responsibility will be “customer support” in French. You will work with our international team in Kreuzberg.
You should be organised and self-motivated, and have past experience of successfully handling customers.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tool.
- Create and update our email templates.
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team.
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Translation of website content & marketing messages.
- Native French speaker skills with excellent written skills
- Min. 2 years of experience in customer support or in a similar role
- Fluent in English to a business level, additional languages are a plus.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Organised, easy going, team-player and eager to learn.
- Experience with writing content in the specified language.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge and network in the music business is a plus.
- Fluent in any additional language is a strong plus
- Team player, eager and willing to help out a small but growing team.
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to talk to you!
Send us your application in English with your earliest starting date and expected salary range with the subject “Artist & Label Relations Executive [French Speaking]”. We look forward to receiving your application.