Senior Marketing BI Analyst DACH (w/m/d) // HelloFresh Deutschland
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) team needs top talents like you, who love innovation and good food just as much as we do.
Are you interested in working in an environment in which people can make impactful business decisions based on data? Our DACH Growth Marketing Team is expanding and we are looking for a Senior Marketing BI Analyst ideally from 01.07.19. You will work closely with different stakeholders to implement first-rate reporting solutions and develop expert knowledge into our marketing processes.
Your Areas of Responsibility
- Leading marketing analytics and controlling for the DACH cluster with focus on growth marketing and paid acquisition
- Set up a comprehensive performance marketing reporting structure
- Proactively identify potentials for Marketing budget allocation and campaign targeting
- Drive the development and definition of business-critical KPIs for the DACH region
- Work closely with other marketing departments and senior stakeholders to provide meaningful insights and accurate data analysis on their projects, interpret the findings and recommend solid actions for stakeholders
- Support testing and performance management infrastructure
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience with marketing analytics or in a similar role in a fast-paced work environment
- Ideally you have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other related field
- You have an excellent understanding of Relational Databases in general and SQL specifically (e.g. ideally you are aware of the concepts of Window Functions and CTE)
- You have a very good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are familiar with tools like Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Ideally you have already worked with Data Visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI
- You are able to build marketing focused case analysis, specifically in the domain of paid acquisitions
- You are able to translate business problems identified in your analysis into action plans
- You work independently, structured, are data and process-driven
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in dealings with stakeholders
- You are highly organized and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You speak English with a native speaker’s competence
- Proficiency in German language is a big plus
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Marketing experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.