Senior (Technical) Key Account Manager – International (m/f/d) // fotograf.de
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We’re on a mission to make photographers more successful in their business. We achieve this by moving photography businesses which, in Europe and North America, photograph more than 120 million children every year from the analogue to the digital world.
Our business model creates a real win-win situation for all parties involved: By using fotograf.de, photographers save 50% of their admin-effort that they can then invest in winning new clients and photo jobs. fotograf.de benefits from more orders handled by our platform. In 2018, we processed 1 million orders and we’re growing fast.
Since we’re profitable as a business, we can focus on building sustainable solutions. We are a strong team of over 50 people that supports each other in a family-like environment and has an amazing time working towards a common purpose. We will speak the truth, acknowledge mistakes, share advice, help each other and celebrate successes.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Your mission is to guide our Enterprise customers – larger photography companies – to be more successful by truly digitalizing their business using the GotPhoto SaaS platform.
As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will steer all internal stakeholders (e.g. our software developers or the finance team) and external stakeholders (e.g. the customers’ IT, photo lab or photography departments) to onboard our customers to GotPhoto and continuously improve their performance. You will mainly focus on the UK market.
Important: This is not a sales position! We refer to our account managers as Customer Success Managers.
- Technical Onboarding: You lead a technical onboarding plan for our Enterprise customers so that their processes are fully integrated with the GotPhoto SaaS platform (Your integration roadmap:https://www.gotphoto.co.uk/enterprise/)
- Continuous Improvement: After the successful onboarding, your goal is to increase the photo sales revenue of our Enterprise clients by at least 20% per year by continuously consulting them about possible improvements and best practices that you elaborated with the other members of the Customer Success team (e.g. how to optimize the customers’ pricing)
- Photo Labs: Successfully onboard new photo labs in close cooperation with our Finance team
- Team Leadership: As a Senior Customer Success Manager, we will prepare you to take over a team leadership role in the future as the team continues to grow
Skills we are looking for
- A minimum of 3 years experience in enterprise account management and/or support (B2B or B2C)
- Ability to manage complex projects with various internal and external stakeholders
- Technical expertise: you will deal with software you have never heard of before (e.g. Halsys, Fuji frontier). We don’t expect you to know this software but you must have a willingness to dig deep and become an expert
- Understand the integration requirements of our enterprise customers and communicate them to our software development team, if needed
- Strong English language skills
- Willingness to travel to our larger customers from time to time (not more than 2-3 days a month)
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays(Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
And much more…
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money(after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
That is the challenge, you’re looking for?
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka
More information on why to work with us, our team and journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs