Supply Chain Manager // i-surance
Since our foundation in 2012 in Zurich, we have become market leader our core segments and are rapidly scaling across the insurance market in Europe. Our operations are based in 2 European hubs, Berlin and in Barcelona, along with our sales offices in Zurich, Paris and London – we will also expand to Amsterdam, Brussels and Milan in the next years.
We offer innovative insurance programs for a variety of industries to strengthen their core business, inspire with unique customer experience and generate attractive financial contributions both for us and our partners. We are constantly developing and introducing new, innovative offerings by combining insurance benefits with attractive services that enable us to offer unique services to our partners’ customers.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our supply chain activities and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Shape the development of our supply chain partner network, in particular of mobile and other electronic devices repair partners across EU
- Negotiate with our partner to achieve optimum prices and service levels
- Support the IT intragrain and any on-going relations with our partners
- Develop and maintain control dashboards to monitor performance of our partners and shift volumes depending on prices and performance
- Drive results by identifying and implementing improvements in our mobile device supply chain
- Organise monthly performance reviews with our partners
- Team-up with your colleagues from other functions and other offices to identify and research new business opportunities for Supply Chain
Desired skills and experiences
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supply chain role, logistics, retail operations or eCommerce
- Master’s degree in supply chain management, Engineering or Economics preferable
- Excellent language capabilities, at least in 2 or more languages; fluent in German
- Strategic mind, thinking out-of-the-box
- Strong teaming spirit, enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
- Strong operational skills and results-orientation
- Interest in new technologies and mobile devices
- Excellent usage of Excel
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
i-surance is a B2B2C insurtech company like no other. Due to the exponential success of our modern and disruptive business model we now boast two operations offices in the startup hubs Berlin and Barcelona and a further two sales offices in the European finance capitals Zurich and Paris. We’ll soon extend into Amsterdam, Vienna, Lisbon and Milan!
How did we do it? Innovation.
We’re disrupting the traditional insurance market two-fold. First and foremost: our offers are transparent and valuable to the clients of our distribution partners. Secondly, we leverage emerging tech to serve our fast-paced digital world. Nobody wants antiquated and boring. Not me, not you, not your clients.
Our philosophy? Innovative, Simple, Digital.
Diverse companies are joining our vision every day. The big retailers of mobile phones, electronics, glasses, cyber security, etc. are amongst those making the switch – We’ve already earned the title of market leader in mobile, hearing aid and car tire insurances in several countries! What’s more, we serve 2M end users in 15 European countries, manage an insurance premium volume of around € 40M and aim to grow beyond € 500M in the next 5-7 years. There are no limits to our ambition!
Our triumph is a team effort, and that continues to be our crucial secret to success.
Despite our incredible growth trajectory and boasting an ever-expanding team of >70 awesome people from all over the world we’ve kept our youthful start-up soul. As all entrepreneurs and modern start-ups know, a great office culture fosters great results. This means warmly connected team mates rather than colleagues. It means team lunches, chilled parties and trips to sunny islands. It means the occasional inflatable unicorn in the office. It means we’re tuned in to how people really want to work; in a flexible environment that nurtures creativity and innovative thinking where our fellow humans are friends, not numbers.
If you are interested to explore the opportunity to join our fast-growing international team and to shape our continued fast growth, please send your application to our Talent Manager Elisa Simeoni [email protected]