Team Lead Customer Care (f/m/d)
We are looking for an analytical, energetic, and hands-on Team Lead Customer Care to join the Customer Care team (B2C). In your role, you will set our fast-growing Customer Care team up for success through managing a team of Customer Care agents. You will report to Martin Fricke, Head of Customer Care.
Zenjob is a Berlin-based jobs marketplace with a goal to empower the workforce of tomorrow with innovative technology. We envision a world in which everyone has full control over their working life. We already enable part-time jobbers to decide when, where, and how to work with just a few clicks. Our service is available in over 30 cities in Germany and with our recent launch in the Netherlands and an upcoming launch in the UK, we want to gradually open up new international markets. Our growth financing round of $50 million (€45 million) from February 2022 will enable us to achieve that. We are using the funds to accelerate our expansion in Europe, scale our platform, and add new data-based automation features for our rapidly growing customer base.
What you’ll do
- You will manage a team of customer support agents.
- You will work with the team to ensure inbound volumes are prioritized and handled
- You will lead regular 1:1s, and team meetings, perform quality control, and guide personal development.
- Work with stakeholders to achieve departmental & team OKRs and KPIs, maintain up-to-date knowledge across teams, and ensure smooth change management
- Deliver feedback to agents & provide coaching on procedures, skills, and best practices
- Team engagement and collaboration: Contribute to maintaining a highly engaged team spirit and working culture
- Occasionally handle inbound customer care volume including tickets, phone calls, and chats, in order to model for others and maintain own knowledge and skills
What you’ll bring
- Team Management: At least 2+ years of experience in similar roles in managing teams, preferably customer service or operations.
- Prioritization: Ability to prioritize, make decisions, and accordingly communicate based on business needs.
- Coaching: Able to tactically employ coaching methodology as appropriate for sharing feedback, performance management, and creating personal development plans for team members.
- Project Management: Proactively initiate & structure projects, carry out independently, delegate responsibilities, and follow up to deliver results.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate at a professional level in German both orally and written, as well as communicate well in English.
What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1-day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 30 EUR subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes – a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee’s birthdays & anniversaries
Check out our culture video to see how it’s like to work at Zenjob: Meet Zenjob – our culture, values and team
If this sounds good, then we’d love to find out more about you! Apply and send in your application.