Team Lead Operations Analytics DACH (f/m/d/x)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high-quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy, and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
As Team Lead Ops Analytics (f/m/d/x) you will be part of the Operational Effectiveness DACH team in the heart of the Operations team responsible for the DACH Region. This puts you as close as possible to your stakeholders (your analytics consumers), allowing you to have maximum impact and influence. At the same time, you are also part of a broader international data organization within our HelloFresh group: the DACH Data Analyst Chapter. The Chapter facilitates continuous cooperation and exchange between the analysts across all DACH domains (Operations, Customer, Marketing) and beyond, providing a great accelerator for your personal development and creating business impact. You will be part of a fast-paced global company that has data-driveness in its DNA. Join our transformational journey and shape the way people eat forever with us in a data-driven way.
Your area of responsibility
- You design solutions for data products within the operations domain together with data engineers, data scientists and product managers
- You lead a small team of Operations Analysts (3, different maturity levels) and function as a coach and mentor for your team members, enabling their personal and professional growth
- You are a change agent in the transition towards a product driven organization
- You present actionable insights to senior stakeholders and C-Level using strong data visualization and communication to support the strategic direction of our DACH cluster
- Together with our Director Operational Effectiveness you define the strategic roadmap for the Operations domain and own the discipline of analytics in DACH operations
- Occasionally you take responsibility for extracting meaningful insights from data, creating light data pipelines and delivering results through dashboards, reports, or one-off analyses
- Ideally you obtained a degree in STEM-related field (e.g. mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science)
- Ideally you have several years of experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in a Supply Chain, Fulfillment or Operations related field
- You are proficient in SQL and Python
- You have gained leadership experience within a data analytics team, not only as a people manager but also as a coach and mentor
- You have an advanced understanding of statistics
- You have an advanced knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau
- You feel confident engaging with different stakeholders from areas outside supply chain, e.g. product operations, menu planning and production
- You are able to tell stories with data to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Your are fluent in English
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg*
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!