Team Lead Project Management (BERLIN) // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading sizing solution for apparel & footwear and one of the fastest growing tech companies in Berlin — is seeking a highly motivated, driven Team Lead Project Management based in Berlin. You will take ownership of the entire integration process by managing projects within the Project Management, Development and BI teams, and functioning as the go-to person for high-level client needs. You are numbers-driven and comfortable conveying value to clients in analytical terms.
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our core product, Fit Finder, helps clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. In addition to Fit Finder, we have introduced three new product lines to the market in 2018/19: Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source. The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world’s largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of euros of purchasing records and consumer preferences. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we’ve created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Leading, mentoring, and motivating the Project Management team
- Taking ownership of cross-departmental projects and processes
- Functioning as the go-to contact for high-level and escalated client requests
- Overseeing the smooth on-boarding of all new clients
- Coordination of technical projects; both client-facing and internal
- Identifying and assessing a client’s critical needs and uncovering short and long-term growth opportunities
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Closely liaising with the product team about client needs
- Communicating client requirements to all necessary departments
- Evangelizing a deep technical understanding of our product
- Conducting high-level business reviews with clients and suppliers in close collaboration with our client success managers
What We’re Looking for in You
- University degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Business or a related field
- Excellent English skills, fluency in other languages a plus
- Currently resident in Berlin
- Proven understanding of e-commerce and web
- Outstanding communicator with natural leadership competencies, and experience managing a team
- Structured, highly-organized, thorough and persistent, with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to handle high-pressure phases with many simultaneous client requests and prioritize those requests
- Possess curiosity and drive in order to improve current processes
- Experience in using Salesforce, Jira and Confluence is an advantage
- Programming experience (in any language) is an advantage
- At a minimum, a basic understanding of and comfort with statistics
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and please also include a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit!