Technical Account Manager (EMEA)
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter, and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Technical Account Manager for the EMEA region, you will be a part of a team based in Berlin or Paris. You will work closely with several teams such as Sales and Integration and in charge of delivering an exceptional customer experience. This plays a major part in our mission of retaining clients and them being satisfied with the Adjust product.
- Technical contact for your clients within Adjust
- Support your clients on how to best use the Adjust product and help them resolve any technical challenges
- Provide daily support and have regular check-in calls with your client base
- Provide tailored training to your clients
- Work with a global support team
What you bring:
- Know-how on how to manage client expectations (especially more advanced client inquiries)
- Understanding of how to deal with clients quickly and effectively
- Exceptional written communication skills and a master at email communication
- Willingness to travel (when relevant again)
- Knowledge of mobile or SaaS environment / ad-operations is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English and either French or German
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!