Technical Account Specialist
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Technical Account Specialist, you will manage client support for Adjust’s clients focused on marketing automation. You will work alongside a global team of technical account specialists in our markets around the world. You will be a curious, technically minded, and passionate individual who thrives in a customer facing role.
- Communicate with clients quickly and efficiently via CRM platform/calls/Slack on a daily basis
- Interact with both internal and client facing Adjust.Automate Enterprise dashboards
- Make sure that aggregated data is accurate and consistent within clients’ dashboards
- Troubleshoot daily issues on your own, i.e. create tech tasks based on client requests, report bugs
- Work together with the team to tackle more complex issues
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams via project management platform when it comes to client submitted requests
What you bring:
- Analytical, data driven mindset when it comes to problem solving
- Experience in monitoring and analysing large volumes of data
- Previous experience in client services or account management
- Experience in managing client expectations and conveying information
- Deep interest in technical topics
- Team player mindset and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Knowledge of mobile or SaaS environment in an agency or network / ad-operations is a plus!
- Additional languages, other than English, are a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s talk!