Technical Support Specialist (f/m/d) // movingimage
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
- You are the first point of contact for technical questions of our customers and provide first and second level support over email and telephone
- You investigate and resolve issues our customers face through fully understanding what is causing an issue and addressing it to the right stakeholders within the company
- You evaluate the criticality of an issue and escalate them accordingly
- You solve complex problems in a fast and efficient way
- You take care of a great customer experience and make sure our customers get timely, satisfactory and friendly responses to their requests
- You work closely with the rest of the Professional Services team as well as other teams throughout the company like Product or IT and share your insights from a customer perspective with them in order to constantly improve our products
- Ideally, you already collected experience in a technical support position – we are also open for people looking for a career change with a deep interest in software and support
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You strive in offering a great experience to our customers
- You have good communication skills and a good technical understanding
- You have German skills on a native level and good English skills
- You are okay with sometimes working ‘on-call’ in the weekends – these times will be compensated in additional vacation
- Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO to Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constant new challenges and a desire for thinking outside the box.
- Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key components.
- Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
- Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
- Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company-wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
- Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, free fruit and candy, health program and relocation support.