Technical Support Specialist // movingimage
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Our cloud-based solution is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.
As a Technical Suppot Specialist, you will be a member of our Product team and build the bridge between our customers and our product.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll take on the following responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for technical questions of our customers and provide first and second level support over email and telephone
- Investigate and resolve issues our customers face through fully understanding what is causing an issue and addressing it to the right stakeholders within the company
- Evaluate the criticality of an issue and escalate them accordingly
- Solve complex problems in a fast and efficient way
- Take care of a great customer experience and make sure our customers get timely and satisfactory responses to their requests
- Work closely with the rest of the Product as well as other teams throughout the company like IT and share your insights from a customer perspective with them in order to constantly improve our products
To thrive in the role as a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll need:
- Ideally, you already collected experience in a technical support position, but we are also open for people looking for a career change with an interest to develop in the direction of software and support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong customer-orientation and fun in offering a great experience to our customers
- Very good communication skills
- A good general technical understanding and the willingness to dig deeper into technical topics
- German skills on a native level and good English skills
- You are okay with sometimes working ‘on-call’ in the weekends – these times will be compensated in additional vacation
Why you´ll love working with us:
- Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in a team of different backgrounds and cultures.
- Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular Communities of Practice, 1:1s and peer-feedback, German classes in our office and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
- Balance your Life: Schedule your work balanced with your life situation and enjoy 30 paid vacation days, self-determined working hours as well as the option to work from home occasionally.
- Location by the Spree: Our spacious headquarter is located directly at the Spree river in the heart of Berlin, offering interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas and take a break together.
- Compensation: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses regularly to ensure that we are paying salaries above the market average.
- Relocation Support: If you are not located in German yet, don’t worry, we will support your move with a relocation package to make settling in as easy as possible for you.