TechStyle fashion Group Buyers Admin Assistant // TechStyle
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant Savage X Fenty Europe
EU How Do You Fit In?
We are looking for a highly organized individual who pays close attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will support the Savage X Fenty brand, which means they will work with multiple product categories across different brands and regions.
They will be connecting with cross-functional teams on a daily basis (Production, Design, Planning, Acquisition and our wholesale partners), so effective and clear communication is key.
This person will need to be a team player and flexible with changing priorities to help the overall team achieve what is most important on a weekly basis.
This person will report to the Buyer – SXEU.
- Work with the Design team to create styles and add colours and style details
- Work with Merchandising to enter units & MSRP in system and create purchase orders
- Back-end system maintenance (Updating size scales, case packs, etc.)
- Pull reports to complete receipt reconciliation
- Post PO creation: Working closely with Production to update order extensions, cost updates, cancellations
- Managing samples
- Updating wholesale documents
- Work with marketing on marketing calendar
- Promo / bundle competitor analysis
- Attending weekly meetings such as best sellers
- Data Entry/Systems experience
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized
- Ability to work independently
- Efficient & clear communicator
- Deadline driven
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world’s most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle Fashion Group has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FabKids & Savage X Fenty provide over 5 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
Locations: We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our seven offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, Perris, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
At TechStyle Fashion Group, we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
Recognition: TechStyle Fashion Group is recognized as one of the leading companies who are paving the way in fostering an all-inclusive workforce! TechStyle has made Mogul’s 2018 list of Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women.
Not only are we proud to be recognized for these achievements, but we are exceptionally honored to be recognized from our very own people as one of America’s “Great Places to Work” for the 2nd straight year!