Venture Capital Team Assistant
Revent is an early-stage venture capital firm investing in Europe’s most ambitious founders working on climate, health, and empowerment. Our north star is the extent to which we can improve planetary and societal outcomes by backing exceptional tech entrepreneurs; our conviction is that these companies, organized around a clear purpose, will be the most valuable businesses of tomorrow.
We are headquartered in Berlin investing out of a fresh €60M seed fund. As we scale up our own operations, we’re looking to hire a full-time, Berlin-based TEAM ASSISTANT who will support the logistics and operations of the Fund. You can find more information about Revent here or here.
As an essential member of the team, you’ll help to write Revent’s story and to shape the processes and operations of the firm. You’ll benefit from an inspiring work environment, open and friendly team culture, transparent feedback and exposure to the European tech ecosystem. In return, we expect you to be a highly-organized self-starter who shares our dedication to the success of the fund.
This is envisioned to be a full-time role in Berlin. Compensation will be a competitive fixed salary plus bonus depending on experience. The categories of work for which you’ll be responsible will include:
- Organize investor and founder events/conferences with support from Revent team members as well as smaller community events and dinners
- Prepare accounting for tax office (Vorbereitende Buchhaltung) for Revent Capital GmbH as well as the fund, including review, payment and filing of invoices and bills
- Ad-hoc organisational tasks related to the happiness of the team and the well functioning of the office environment
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of directly relevant work experience in an assistant or operational roles in a professional work environment. Specifically, the ideal candidate will have the following attributes and previous experience:
- At least 2 years of directly relevant experience, e.g. as team assistant for a VC backed startup, fund, consultancy or corporate in the DACH region. As a result, we would expect you to possess:
- Experience with “Vorbereitender Buchhaltung” und “Reisekostenabrechnungen”
- Well-organized with the ability to manage effectively toward hard deadlines and to push forward a number of ongoing projects simultaneously
- An overall “can-do” attitude and pride in the precision and quality of your work
- Proficiency in German and fluency in English
We are both committed to and passionate about diversity and inclusion and highly encourage diverse candidates to apply.
Please only apply if you have the right to work on a full-time basis in the EU and are at least 18 years of age. Proficiency in German and fluency in English are required. Berlin-based candidates are preferred.
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV (without a photograph or any personal information about your personal life/marital status) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Team Assistant” In the body of your email, please be sure to include your preferred start-date.