Working Student – Office Management (m/f/d)
caresyntax® Inc., together with its global medical device integration solutions arm, maintains a worldwide installed base of nearly 7,000 operating rooms, supporting over 10 million procedures per year. And this is just the beginning – we’re growing fast!
Headquartered in Boston and Berlin, with over 100 employees from more than 33 different nationalities, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us on our mission of improving surgical care.
Your work scope
- Take care of our employees’ needs, act as a contact person and contribute to the maintenance of a pleasant working environment and atmosphere
- You will support our office manager in a variety of administrative and organizational tasks, including reception, hosting international guests, candidates and suppliers, answering and forwarding phone calls, processing mail and running errands to embassies
- You will be responsible for order management and ensure that your colleagues always have access to all necessary working materials
- You help with the organization of internal events and other teambuilding activities.
- You have very strong organizational talent
- You are friendly and open to deal with an international multicultural environment.
- You are comfortable to be the contact person for our employees, customers, business partners and candidates
- You enjoy a variety of tasks and like to support where your help is needed
- Flexible and able to adapt to fast-changing priorities
- You have positive vibes and an eye for detail
- Fluent German and English (both spoken and written) is a must, other languages are bonuses
- Comfortable with MS Office
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Health benefits, such as eye tests, qi gong – we’re open for your ideas!
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives?
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at Caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!