Working Student – Project Coordination // SurveyEngine
SurveyEngine is a self funded company focussed on the science of modelling human decision making. We work with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America to build preference experiments and models used in Policy, Academic Research and Commercial development.
Our research is used in diverse areas such as: predicting the uptake of electric and driverless vehicles, modelling the potential for space tourism, establishing the economic value of bio-diversity and heritage buildings and improving quality of life through patient oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a diligent, conscientious and detail focussed working student who will support the efficient management of research projects.
Working with SurveyEngine, you will contribute to improved healthcare, a sustainable environment and technological advancement by providing data, science and evidence to governments and companies. You will also be continually involved in new fields of research and work with leading scientists to produce academic-grade research while developing your management and communication skills.
What you’ll do
- Develop research codeplans with clients
- Implement and manage research data collection
- Liasion and management of vendors such as panels, translators and analysts
- Provide quality management of client deliverables
- Write fieldwork reports
- A very good spoken and written command of the English language
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student
- Available to work approximately 20 hours a week (during semester)
- Highly reliable, conscientious and detail orientated
- Technically adept at mathematics and logic
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Office software
Benefits – What we offer
- Customary remuneration
- Possibility for permanent employment following your studies
- Training in project management
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- Work in a young, focused, international atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Based in the production offices in Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to [email protected] Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
for more information, visit http://surveyengine.com