Workplace Systems Administrator (f/m/x)
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe’s premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We are seeking a Workplace Systems Administrator to become our go to person for technical support, and to lead ongoing systems improvement across our core workplace tools. You will be an integral part of our operational business team, and will play an important role in evolving the analytical, knowledge management, and reporting capabilities of Fraugster. Your responsibilities will include owning and managing:
- Salesforce (our Core CRM System) – where we capture, track and analyse information on our sales pipeline. Your role will be to support our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams keep our input data cleansed and structured to ensure clear reporting, and insight generation. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and managing our Salesforce licences. Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Improve our information management and the flow of knowledge across the organisation, both by consolidating knowledge stored in different systems in one place, but also establishing new processes for managing knowledge as our organisation scales. The core systems we use are Google Drive (File Storage), Notion (Company Wiki), Greenhouse (Hiring), Personio (HR) and Miro (Workshop Collaboration).
- Ensure that our safety protocols (logins, system access rights, data security) are secure. You will be guided and supported by our In House Compliance and Data Officer in this area of responsibility.
- Develop and roll out knowledge storage and sharing best practices for Fraugster. Your work will define the principles of “how we work at Fraugster” and will help shape our company knowledge sharing culture. You will also be responsible for the change management and training required to guide the organization into this new structure and way of working.
- Recommend systems and protocols to help harmonize Fraugsters customer data, batter share internal knowledge, and standardize our internal language and terminology.
- 2-4 years practical experience as a System Administrator managing Salesforce, G-Suite and other workplace systems.
- Organisation and discipline – you will be responsible for organising and managing information across the company. To do this well, requires advanced structured problem solving skills, discipline, and detail-orientation.
- Excellent communication skills- you will be responsible for managing the flow of knowledge and information across teams and training teams on new ways of working using unfamiliar tools. For this you will need to be able to communicate what data we are capturing, why we are capturing it, how we are reporting it and where it can be accessed by those who need it. And maybe also convincing them why they need it!
- Proactive, growth mindset – this role will give you the opportunity and freedom to define how Fraugster can “do things better”. We are looking for someone who can take the initiative, whilst creating structure and clarity for teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English – German and additional languages are a bonus
What to expect
- Collaborative and welcoming colleagues: you will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission to reduce the negative impacts of online fraud
- An exciting role that will give you a great insight into how businesses sell and scale
- A launchpad for a career in information management, business analytics and continuous reporting at an advanced deeptech / AI company.
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- Fun, creative, diverse and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares
- Flexible working hours, family support and remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private “situations” through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- Diversity and feedback workshops on a monthly basis
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget and educational leave
- Access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- A safe space to openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.