Business Analyst (m/w/d) // Smunch
We make workplaces happier.
We love what we do. Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees and thus to bring teams together. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to happier life. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at workplace, and if you want to be part of Smunch family and grow with us we are happy to hear from you!
Are you an enthusiastic self- starter looking to jump-start your design career and lead your own projects? Sounds like your thing? Then Smunchify your life and join our team!
We’re looking for a smart insight-driven Business Analyst with passion for analyzing all areas of our business and making sense of the numbers. We take better decisions with your data!
As part of the Business Analytics team, your job is to dig dive into our data, gather insights and create visual reports for the different teams (Growth, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Product, Finance..).
- Define requirements with your stakeholders, decide on the key KPIs, gather insights and create visual reports for them. You will work on different data sources from Postgres (Salesforce, Hubspot, Segment, Google tools)
- Support the Growth of our company by providing ready-to-make decisions through ad-hoc analyses
- Write complex SQL queries to part our data into tables ready for analysis, following the business needs
- Support our Sales pipeline migration to Salesforce and adapt existing reports
- You demonstrate a first experience as a Business Analyst
- You’re hands-on, you love to research and experiment to make the best of the data
- You have strong SQL skills, you’re experienced with Tableau or other similar tool
- You have experience with Postgres and other data sources (preferably Salesforce, Segment, Hubspot or Google tools)
- You are very curious, pragmatic and willing to take on responsibilities very rapidly
What we offer:
- Chance to be a part of a fast-growing startup in the exciting food-tech sector
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- Coaching and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- Possibility to form your own professional development and growth
- Fun at work and empowering work environment
- Regular team events – we like to celebrate our big and small successes
- Flexible working hours
- Something for the body and mind: group meditation and yoga
- Of course, the opportunity to participate in the reduced lunch program Smunch
- Choice of a Macbook Air or Windows laptop
We are looking forward to hearing from you!