Category Manager – Beauty & Accessories (m/f/d)
Category Manager – Beauty & Accessories
Intro to Role
We are looking for a candidate that has a wealth of experience within Beauty & Accessories sector. A bonus would be that the candidate has a strong understanding of sustainability within these areas and is keen to be a part of a business that if focused around a circular lifestyle.
What are your responsibilities
- Lead and Curate inspirational, relatable and available trends to meet customer target
- Secure a balanced curation of sustainable brands and products
- Brief content team on trends and timings
- Deliver and Follow up with content on execution
- Work cross-functionally with commercial and content to align mindsets & trends
- Collaborate with Content and Brand teams for customer to consider and convert
- Support fashion assortment team’s projects on business and target group opportunities
- Monitor and Evaluate against goals and objectives
- Lead efforts in using data-driven methodology, analyses, and measurement to optimize our offer
- 5 years experience in selecting products
- A user-centric mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for sustainable lifestyle global trends
- Great communication skills
- Successful experience in working cross-functionally to meet goals
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, German is a plus
What we offer
- Learn, grow and change quickly on the job, and with us through workshops, training, regular per to peer feedback and our online development portal
- Maintain that work/life balance with 30 days of holiday + possibility to work from home
- Working remote is up for discussion — as is your laptop (Mac or PC).
- H&M Group wide discount card (Weekday, Arket, Monki, Cos, &other Stories, H&M Home)
- Swapfiets bike subscription to offer you a more sustainable commute to work
- Weekly fresh fruit baskets in the office
- Weekly sustainability sessions
- This year we offer a posture and mindfulness workshop
At the core of what we do is inspiring better buys. As a multi-brand platform for fashion and lifestyle, we encourage our users to click what they love, read what they want and only buy what they need. This goes hand in hand with sustainability, and our research into brands and passion for finding the very best products reflects this. In our spaces, we have an inherent drive and an unfolding commitment to circular working. We hope you do too!
Inclusion & Diversity
For us, this means acknowledging variety in everything — from race and gender, to identity and profession level — and actively engaging in a diversified environment. Encouraging contrasting perspectives inspires relevancy and provides a powerful tool to address the challenges we face. Inclusion is diversity in action, and diversity is fundamental.
Application requirements/ Next steps
Does this sound like you? Then feel free to click “apply”!
We are a small team and expect to get back to you as soon as possible. The designated team will reach out to you.