EqualTo is an early stage b2b software company based in Germany. We build transparent sales commission software. Our team consists of experienced SaaS entrepreneurs, engineers and UX designers, with big ambitions. We have done a complete rethink of how one should manage sales commissions resulting in a uniquely positioned product: the first truly transparent, self-service commission platform, combining the flexibility of spreadsheets with the scalability of SaaS. We currently all work remote, with a remote-first future and small office in Berlin.
Incentive compensation should do one thing: motivate people. But in countless companies, it’s a source of frustration, disputes and tedious admin. We are on a mission to make sales commissions transparent, easy and most importantly: motivating.
We are looking for a full time Consultant. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Engage with customers, understand their needs and in particular their incentive plans.
- Implement customer incentive plans on EqualTo’s SaaS platform.
- Collect feedback from customers and refine the incentive plans as required.
- Make recommendations to customers on how to improve their incentive plans.
You report to and work with the founders.
What we are looking for
- You have a “get stuff done” attitude and are happy to get your hands dirty.
- You are fluent in English.
- You enjoy interactions with people and have good communication skills
- You are experienced in using Excel / Google Sheets (filtering data, formulas such as HLOOKUP, etc)
- You are familiar with SQL and willing to expand your knowledge.
- You are very competent in implementing and using new technologies.
Great to haves
- You are based in Berlin
- You are a native German speaker
- You have worked at a tech startup
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk!
About our work culture
We are an informal company with a transparent, friendly and fast-paced work culture. It’s an inspiring place to work, because we are good at what we do and we love doing it. In a startup, it’s all about figuring stuff out – fast. We’re efficient and we respect each other’s time. When we make mistakes, we happily admit them and try to do better next time. The best ideas win and we don’t waste time on politics. Everyone, in any role, takes ownership of our product and the customer experience, and we make it a little bit better every day.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- As an early member of the team, we offer a significant participation in our employee stock option program
- Flexible working hours
- 26 paid vacation days, +1 day per completed year of employment, up to a max of 30
- Grant for public transport in Berlin
- A chance to get in early and shape our success!