Customer Care Agent // Pamono
Pamono is currently looking for a support allrounder in customer care. You should be fluent in English and/or German to join our Customer Care Team. In this role, you will be responsible for customer-related communication both via email and telephone. We have open positions for evening weekdays, and Saturday and/ or Sunday. Payment will be arranged on an hourly basis (10 to 20 hours per week).
- Handle inbound customer queries via mail and phone (no acquisitions)
- Find both practical and appropriate solutions to customers questions
- Assist customers throughout the order process
- Coordinate inquiries together with other departments such as Logistics
- Update and maintain our CRM database
- Communicate with dealers across the globe
- Strong proficiency in English and preferably German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for communication
- Ability to interact with customers from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, organized, customer- and solution-oriented thinking
- Quick comprehension of issues and their processing/resolution
- Capability to work independently
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Proficiency in any other European language besides French and English
- Salesforce knowledge
- First-hand working experience in e-commerce and/or customer care
What we offer:
- A dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on the responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Benefits like team events, free fruit, drinks, massage and more
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal (https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/90417?_pc=26506#apply).
Don’t forget to attach your CV and a motivation letter. Please indicate in your application, which of the three openings (evening weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) are you interested in. We look forward to hearing from you!