Data & Analytics Team Lead (m/f/d)
At Sonova Audiological Care (AC) we are transforming the hearing care industry by expanding the digital offer for our customers. You have the opportunity to contribute to this revolution by joining the Marketing and Omnichannel corporate function, which is located across different countries.
The Marketing and Omnichannel department is responsible for developing and implementing state of the art solutions for our customers, with very competent colleagues responsible for Product Management, Pricing, Branding and Communications, CRM, Omnichannel Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation and Conversion, Customer Decision Journey and Analytics.
The Data & Analytics Team Lead ensures optimal architecture, availability, querying, reporting and analysis of data, deriving insights to support the improvement of the marketing performance in AC and communicating results to drive business decisions.
- Establishing processes to assure efficient planning, prioritisation and shipping of global Data & Analytics requests
- Understanding and strategizing upon business needs to translate them into outcome-driven BI goals and actionable requirements
- Engaging with Sonova leadership to understand business goals & requirements, transposing them into Data & Analytics action plans
- Support defining a Data & Analytics strategy on to create a data-driven decision making culture
- Challenging, re-fining and re-building current Data architecture and data warehouse structures
- Building, coaching and growing a multi-disciplinary, diverse and international team of multiple professionals in Data Architecture, Analysis and Science
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Data Science or related field
- 5-10 years of experience (preferably in a tech, digital-native company)
- You communicate fluently in English – German, French, Spanish and other languages are an advantage
- SQL – database knowledge, PowerBI, Google Analytics and other relevant online analytics tools, Microsoft office suite – Company ERP and Python/R/Knime coding is nice to have
- 20-30% travelling time (global scope) should be expected
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the driver´s seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun international team in the heart of Berlin
- Henry, the office dog, is sure to brighten up your day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!!
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.