Looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a highly capable ERP Consultant to support us to create a new and modern ERP environment. Therefore, we need someone to start with the collection and clarification of the requirements. This will be the base to design an ERP architecture followed by the software selection process. During the hole process you will be consulting with management and internal stakeholders. General duties will include software and business requirements analysis, working closely with technical, design and controlling teams and present plans of action to management including costs and resources estimations. To ensure success as an ERP consultant, you should demonstrate extensive knowledge in ERP tool integration and the ability to plan and design a modern system architecture in and for a dynamic, creative business environment.
What will you do?
- Determine ERP requirements via business process analysis, team consultation and analysis of the existing systems
- Conduct interviews with internal stakeholders to derive requirements of individual business entities and user groups
- Perform vendor market research against requirements and selection criteria
- Evaluate existing IT infrastructure and recommend system improvements
- Design a modern system architecture for the future
- Provide implementation scenarios and estimates for ERP tool integrations
- Provide architectural direction and guidance
- Assist technical teams in change management process
- Continuously align with management about selection process and support in decision making formats
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP consultant or comparable position
- Extensive knowledge of business processes and ERP tool integration
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fluent in German and English
Who are we?
icon group is an international innovation, design and technology consulting company that delivers sustainable solutions that drive change with ventures such as icon incar and banbutsu within our group of companies. However, we are not your average consulting firm!
When you work at icon group, you have an opportunity to build the future. User Experience is at the core of everything we do, from UX and UI design to product and service development, prototyping, and industrialization. We support our clients in keeping their businesses ahead of the curve, spanning various industries, including FMCG, Automotive, Energy, and Home Appliances. Joining icon group means you’ll not only have access to the latest technologies – you’ll play a hand in leveraging them for our Fortune 500 clients.
We believe our strength is in our people. Across our six global offices, you’ll find a global collective of more than 200 iconistas to be a special group of people working towards a common goal – doing incredible work for our clients.
What’s in it for you?
Continuous development is a key component of innovation and since our people are our greatest strength, we know how important it is to provide development opportunities. icon group offers an ongoing leadership development program and an annual budget for skill training and expansion. With so much diversity in the work we do, it’s nearly impossible not to learn something new every day – whatever your role.
Everything we do at icon group aims to support our employees in their pursuits in and out of the office. With flexible working hours, ambitious and bright colleagues, and an innovative international environment with diverse employees from every corner of the globe, we allow our employees the chance to define their own authentic work-life balance, challenge imaginations and help us stay innovative and forward thinking. As we work hard and we strive for excellence, we also do our best to make our employees feel happy – therefore we provide access to a host of discounts and deals for shopping and services and offer lots of company events and parties and highly competitive industry salaries coupled with 27+ days of paid vacation, sabbatical plans, and a company pension scheme.
With our centrally located offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Munich, Detroit, and Ingolstadt that come equipped with stocked kitchens and lounge areas, we hope you join us in our mission to design a better future!
If you strive for excellence and love to collaborate in an international environment with some very cool people, then this might be the job for you! Click on the apply button and submit your application.
In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.