Junior Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
McMakler is a full-service real estate company, active in Germany, Austria and France. We are the fastest growing hybrid broker with the highest brand awareness in Germany. At McMakler, we break down outdated structures and combine tradition with innovation to establish the real estate market in the age of digitalization and enhance it sustainably in terms of quality and efficiency. Through our one-stop shop real estate broker service, we combine state-of-the-art technologies with the individual service of the classic broker. Our 300 employees headquartered in the heart of Berlin work hand in hand with 300 own real estate agents at over 20 locations who bring in a vast amount of local expertise.
Become part of the McMakler Family and be part of the success story as we revolutionize the real estate market and realize our ideas. In this role you engage with different teams throughout the organization, helping them build a more data driven approach and translate actionable insights into results!
- You will work closely with teams throughout the business to gain an understanding of the current requirements & priorities
- You will help develop McMakler’s reporting and analysis landscape and help define the business intelligence strategy
- You will closely collaborate with data scientists, data engineers and analysts to improve the data structure, as well as benefit from predictive analytics, algorithms and machine learning capabilities
- You support requests from a wide variety of stakeholders and visualize data in dashboards and reports, analyze trends in our data and provide insight to our teams to improve their operations
- You will help implement a (more) data driven approach and create analyses that drive business development
- You have first experience as a BI/Data analyst working in a fast paced and high-growth environment
- You are a quick and enthusiastic learner with business acumen, who quickly understands business processes, key performance indicators and other teams’ work
- You have first experiences with data visualization and have some experience with tableau or similar tools. In addition to that, you are an experienced excel user
- You are passionate about data, insights gained from data and are eager to deep-dive into problems
- You are an analytically minded problem solver with a background in Analysis
- You are an excellent communicator in German and/or English
- As a junior member of the BI team you will help create the reporting structures and build the BI team along with senior colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, you will report directly to the CFO
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team and work together with teams throughout the organization
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- You enjoy a great team culture built around integrity, transparency, collaboration and – last but not least – fun
- All the technical equipment you need, feel good gimmicks such as fruit, snacks and ginger shots throughout the day!
Sounds like you? Then Alexandra Solovei is waiting for your application.
Please include your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.