Project Manager for Digital Rollouts (m/f/d) // ctrl QS
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. Our track record of achievements is based on the contribution of every team member and has resulted in close and trusting relationships with our clients who see us as part of their team.
Working at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of the world’s corporate digital transformation. Located in the heart of Berlin, we steer international digital activities for some of the world’s top global brands like NIVEA, Montblanc, IWC Schaffhausen, GROHE and la prairie. We are unique in our positioning focusing on what we do best.
A job with us combines working in a fast-paced professional environment and being part of a young-spirited, agile, collaborative, and multicultural team of about 80 team members from over 30 nations. Our working language is English.
We are continuously learning and growing, offering careers in a wide variety of directions with the possibility to develop and take on new responsibilities quickly. Our account teams consist of Account Managers and Directors, Project and Content Managers, Rollout Managers, International Support Specialists, Technical Experts as well as Trainers. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you’ll do
- Managing rollout projects. You manage international rollout projects for global brands in an agile way. From campaign rollouts to tool & system rollouts to rolling out new ways of working. You are responsible for all strategic, operational and team management matters of the project, ensuring to meet project objectives.
- Applying expertise. You will apply our ctrl QS company expertise and proven approaches to the projects you manage. You build and expand the expertise through your experiences and skills. You quickly develop a sound technical expertise on our client’s system infrastructure.
- Planning and budgeting. You will manage project budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning. You evaluate short and medium-term team needs and always ensure regular and accurate reporting and invoicing.
- Building relationships. You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You critically review project developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives (e.g. to processes, team set-up, budgeting, client relationship management etc.).
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
What you can offer
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management in agile environments. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Digital savviness. You understand the challenges large corporations face with digital transformation, have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies. You love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds and to collaborate hands-on with the teams.
- Communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe. Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous.
- Experience. You have gained relevant experience in digital project management and agile ways of working. Ideally, you have already worked with multilingual Content Management Systems, international website infrastructures and website localization. Experience in working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story. Reap the fruits of your own initiatives and see the impact of what you do.
- Exposure and top clients. We enjoy long term and profound client relationships. You will work closely with leading global brands, helping them to steer digital transformation in their organization.
- Learning and development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Work-life balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer opportunities to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Culture and Team. We always strive to ensure that our intentions and everyday actions are guided by our values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
- Working environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts and yoga classes, team and company events, and more.