Quality Manager (food) (f/m/d)
How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you’re in the right place!
Do you have passion for fitness, nutrition and/or health? We are looking for a Quality Manager who will be responsible for the quality control, food safety and hygiene programs at foodspring! Work closley with our Product Development Managers, our Regulatory Affairs Manager and our Head of Product and Innovation to help take our product from being great to outstanding! From protein bars, to energy drinks and teas! Our product product portfolio is MASSIVE! Take this opportuninty to work with a diverse range of products and innovations.
You must be able to speak German at a business fluent level
Your daily tasks will include:
- Reviewing the quality and food safety documentations for foodspring plus verifying compliance to program standards
- Quality complaint handling and follow-up with suppliers for implementation of adequate measures
- Working with our warehouses for incoming controls, blockage of products for quality reasons and handling of the HACCP concept
- Taking necessary actions to resolve food safety and quality deficiencies in our products.
- Implementing and organizing employee trainings and program requirements
- Taking over responsibility for quality standards of all products and manufacturers
- Driving continuous improvement and change management initiatives
- Preparing and conducting audits and supplier visits
- Taking care of crisis management for product related cases
- Manage and request certificates of analysis from suppliers and overseeing the supplier approval of potential new suppliers
What we are looking for:
- You have a master’s degree in food science, food technology or related field of studies and/or at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Food Safety, Regulatory, and/or Quality control within the FMCG industry
- You have experience with HACCP certifications
- You have experience with Organic certifications (Bio-Kontrolle)
- You have in depth knowledge of food safety systems (i.e. IFS Broker, IFS Food etc.)
- You have internal & external audit experience
- You are in depth knowledge of food safety systems
- You have excellent organisational and communication skills
- You are enthusiastic and energetic, open and flexible towards change
- You are willing to take over ownership and working in an autonomous way
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced Start-Up atmosphere
- You have the willingness to travel for audits
- You are at least business fluent in English and German.
We can offer you the following:
- You will have a high degree of creative freedom for you to develop your own knowledge
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work
- Really immerse yourself and experience the product – Attend regular product tastings and stay up to date with exciting new releases!
- You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team – create value and have an impact to our great product and attractive consumer brand
- Competitive salary
- Modern and cool office space in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Free Gym, Health Food, Fitness Events & Product Vouchers
- Your future starts now – the position is available immediately
Make an impact Apply now!
If you have any questions, please email the team at email@example.com. For more information about us as an employer have a look at our career page: https://www.foodspring.de/en/jobs.