UX Researcher (f/m/div) // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 13 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
In this role, you will be part of the finleap’s Studio Team. This team focuses on finleap’s new ideas and is usually involved during the first 6-9 months of a new venture. You will be responsible to explore customer needs, communicate insights in discussions to build a business vision, evaluate the first product iterations and be a customer advocate in building digital products.
Your Tasks and Profile
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies
- Design and implementation of workshops (e.g. Ideation Workshops)
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on the relevance of customer-centred product development
- Development of personas, usage scenarios and customer journeys in cooperation with our interdisciplinary team
- Strategic thinking & excellent communication of the developed insights in front of the team
- You have a degree in social sciences, psychology, service design or something similar.
- You have proven experience in User/Customer Experience Research
- You have worked at least 3 years as a customer or user experience researcher
- You have the ability to communicate complex things in a simple way.
- You already have experience with service design approaches in product and business model development.
- You are familiar with an agile way of working, conducting workshops and customer communication.
- You are interested in questions about finances and new business models
- You have very good German & English skills
What will make you succeed?
- The drive to build an innovative fintech or insuretech product from concept to launch and beyond
- Significant customer experience background, able to do quantitative and qualitative research, conduct customer interviews, creative workshops, define target groups and produce clear guidelines.
- Good communication skills so to translate the customers findings, consolidate areas of opportunity and translate into tangible recommendations
- Liking to facilitating workshop in a very early stage, coming up with new ideas, testing prototypes, working close with the designer and product team, running surveys and creating presentations to share results.
- Interest in a work environment that iterates fast, communicates all the time, solves problems with lateral thinking and a hands-on mentality
- Strong customer focus throughout the whole process.
- Basic statistics knowledge, we do our known data analysis and would appreciate someone able to crunch and present some numbers
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s using cutting-edge technology to makes waves in the finance and insurance industries
- A direct influence on our products and choice of technologies – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started
So, do you find this to be interesting? Ready to take the leap? Apply now so we can schedule some time to talk more about it!